Monday, July 09, 2007

Interview for a job

For the first time in my life I'm going to a interview for a job. You might ask: What, is this really the first time this wonderful man will get paid?
My answer is simple: hell NO fool!

The thing is that all my previous employements has been theese friend of a friend places and no real boss or anything like that. I hope it all goes well on my interview tomorrow, why wouldn't they hire me? I should be the most disereable man in this country and I probably am. The time has changed, I need the cash allthough it might be this shitty warehouse job. To quote Devin The Dude: "hobos useta aks you for a dollar now the motherfuckers aks you for two".

Oh yeah, I haven't seen Hans yet, but the pile of crap is gone, puh... it really started to stink up the place.

Just one cigarillo, one gallon of gas and this one budweiser then, fuck it.

No comments: