Saturday, August 19, 2006

Who am I really?

I discovered during some studying at the university that people are very interested in who I really am. So here we go...

I am a former jewelthief but left the game since the cops where tracking me down. I now work as a part-time employe at "biblestock", a company that buys and stocks bibles to keep them from the people. I'm thinking of leaving the job since it's not really what I want to do with my precious life. It's settled, I'm quitting tomorrow morning. O shit it is sunday tomorrow... we don't work on sundays. I better quit monday morning instead.

I am 26 years old and have studied gardening in Siberia, not the best place to grow plants but it made the school so much easier. When I got back to Sweden after school in Siberia I decided to try my wings. It wasn't a great moment in my life since I fell 80 feet to the ground and broke all my ribs.

Now I am dedicated to blogging in all forms.

//Loving all people except the fat ones

No comments: