Sunday, August 20, 2006

CryOfMankind

Since my good friend from http://cryofmankind.blogspot.com/ did a fascinating report on what songs his mediaplayer decided to play him in shufflemode, I now let you experience the same thing but with all the songs in my playlist. Shoot.

1. Batch - Chant Dem Down

A very good reggaetune. This song really tells you what Batch is all about, Hardrock and Pussy.

2. Antony and the Johnsons - Man is the Baby

A very EMO song that brings me down when I want to be down. But is it really that good, NO.

3. Mos Def Pres. Media Green - Beef

Great live recording from one of my favourite rappers. The song is about beef.
And I'm not talking about the "beef" thing some of you call food

4. Belle and Sebastian - Funny Little Frog

A song from their latest CD, and probably the best one from that CD and that says more than you ever can guess if you never heard that album.
The title is very funny, don't you think?

5. The Knife - Rock Classics

A weird and great song by the swedish elektro/pop/techno/punk-band The Knife. You can find this great tune on their first (?) CD. I love it more than I love my dick.

6. Ludacris - Area Codes

This would probably be one of the worst songs ever if it weren't for Nate Doggs presence. Biiiiaaatch.

7. Queen & David Bowie - Under Pressure

Amazing song, I think. First time I heard it all the way through if I should stay honest with you. It is kind of minimalistic for my taste but I love it more than I could ever express without bursting into flames, yeah I do that sometimes.

8. Anthony Red Rose & King Kong - Two Big Bulls Inna one Pen

Best song ever in the category: "songs about two big bulls fitting in a pen"

9. Daft Punk - The Prime Time of Your Life

A good song about the prime time of your life. That is all I have to say. You just gotta hear it for your self. Aight?

10. Wu-Tang Clan - Shame on a Nigga

One of the best songs in my playlist. Bye the CD or drop down dead, nigga.

That's it for now. Keep it real!



No comments: