Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Hans Roos, girlfriend and studies

Whoa, it's been a while!

Since I last wrote I have been up to much good. Por examplo: I moved in with my girlfriend in a brand new shiny place, Hans Roos is still my neighbor (he moved in to the same building, I guess he felt lonely), I have been studying and I have been in the lookout for a job.

Hans dog died, I'm sorry. It wasn't even my fault. The damn dog looked at me with those crazy eyes, what could I do? So I kicked him in the nuts and now he's dead. Hans thinks I tried to chase away the maniak that did it. He wasn't there.

I guess Hans feels he can trust me. He can't.

I'm feeling bad for the guy but I just don't care enough. Plus, he always tries to sleep in our bed at night. A grown man, he cries and he cries. I'm sick of it.

I do love Hans though.

Grooming is for gays!

No comments: